Saturday, February 28, 2015

DP - Our Leader

Previous Next

DP

Our leader

G1
We didn't have money to go on an expensive honeymoon either but we celebrated our marriage by welcoming a baby. Well, not yet but we're expecting our first baby. I don't know if I'll be able to survive on just fruits now that I'm eating for two. It's going to be hard but we definitely have to save money for the baby. I want to buy him or her lots of toys and give him or her everything I can.

As soon as I found out, I went to tell him. I didn't know how he was going to take it but it was okay. He's happy he'll be a father soon and he wants to work even harder to provide for us. My body didn't change much but it's the first trimester. We should start building walls around here soon, I wouldn't want my kids to live like this but I don't think we can afford it right now.

Being a gloomy guy must be hard so I told him things would be fine. He's worried our kid will be gloomy too, he says it's not easy living like that; not knowing when you'll feel sad. I told him there is a possibility but it's a small one, and even if we have a gloomy kid we'll be there for comfort.

First morning and this is not the fun part. I hope it'll only last for the first trimester, I want more kids and I don't want to go through this with all of them.

My prince takes care of us like any prince should. He's fixing the stereo that broke this morning and later he'll go to work, hopefully he'll get promoted soon so we get more money. I still get royalties from my books but it's not a lot, I only wrote four. Maybe I'll get a computer in the future and write more.

Baby No. 1, 2nd trimester baby bump.
I've been hungry a lot but I'm still eating fruits only. I don't know if the garden will be able to provide for us both if I keep eating like this. I can't harvest my plants every day.

Baby No. 1, 3rd trimester baby bump.
I've been feeling tired and I'm still hungry all the time. This can only mean the baby is on its way and we're excited!
The sink broke but it can wait for Rylan to wake up. I hadn't noticed it was dirty, that means I'll have to clean it afterwards.

Rylan is getting anxious, he knows the baby will be here soon. He invited a couple of our female friends to a small gathering before the baby's born; they'll be here soon. He said it might not count towards his party list but he wanted to do it for me. I don't know why we hadn't thought about it but this is the first time he feels the baby.

He invited five of our friends but only four could make it. The party was a last minute idea so they didn't bring any presents, they felt bad but I told them that wasn't necessary. I don't think they have kids, nobody had any advice or knew what was to come but they all shared stories they'd heard from their moms. They recommended for the baby to have its own room but we can't afford it right now, I'm hoping they were just exaggerating.

The fruit was not enough I had to get some yogurt. Just as I was about halfway done I felt pain. Oh uh, it's time! I have to tell Rylan.

I was in labor for three hours. It wasn't fun either but it's worth it in the end. Rylan was excited but he didn't know what I was going through. He took paternity leave today, he wanted to be here for us in case anything went wrong. If things aren't that bad, he'll go back to work tomorrow.

Here's Rosie Kingson, it's Wednesday and very late at night. I'm so exhausted but I'm so happy that our baby girl is finally here. I'll breastfeed and then go to sleep. They say sleep while the baby sleeps, I hope she sleeps all night.


Previous Next

No comments:

Post a Comment