Friday, February 13, 2015

ISOA Now what?

Previously Next

ISOA

Now what?

15
     "Noah's project is about aliens. He said he heard his dad mention something about them."
     "Really? What did you say?"
     "I know I can't talk about it, I just said aliens were cool."
     "Did you find everything you need for your project?"

     "I was going to mention it last week but I had to make sure it was important, I didn't want to worry you. I just told you things would be okay and now I'm being paranoid."
     "What's wrong?"
     "There's a new kid in Zan's classroom. Apparently his Dad moved here because of his work, I don't know what he does. Today Zan told me his friend heard his Dad mention aliens."
     "You think they're here because of us? Where do they live?"
     "He invited Zan over to his house but he didn't tell me where it was."
     "I'll take care of it."
     "What are you going to do?"
     "I'll check the school records, what's the name of the boy?"
     "I want to go with you."
     "I think you should stay with Zan, where would we leave him? Besides you're pregnant, I don't think it's such a good idea."
     "You're breaking into the school, I'll be fine."
     "We can't take Zan with us, it's too dangerous. Please Liz, stay with him here."
     "You're going now?"
     "If you get me the name of the boy it'll be easier to find."
     "I just know his name is Noah. He should be in Zan's classroom, second grade.
"I wish I could go with you, I never thought I'd say this but I kind of miss that."
     "Hiding from the alien hunters and skins?"
     "Not that part. Be careful."
     "I'll be back soon."


     "Liz. I'm inside the principal's office, no one's here."
     "I couldn't find anything in Zan's backpack. Look for Noah's file; I doubt there'll be more than one, it's a small class."
     "I'm looking through the files... second grade... there is no Noah. Has he mentioned another name?"
     "Just Noah. It has to be there, it could be his middle name, go through all the names."
     "Nothing. Do you think..."
     "Max?"
     "Noah McHenry, 7 years old. It was on the desk, you said they just moved here?"
     "Yes, they could be checking something from his previous school. What else does it say?"
     "Thomas McHenry... He's a detective."

     "What do we do now?"
     "I have to meet him and figure out what he's doing here."

Previously Next

No comments:

Post a Comment