Friday, June 19, 2015

DP - More Responsibilities

Previous Next

DP

More responsibilities

G2
Cheer up little bro, you wanted a job, no one forced you!
Aspen is a landscaper, he wanted to work outside and it's his first day; he's usually asleep at this time but he wanted a job like Forest. He'll work Saturdays and Sundays from 7 am to 12 pm. If he ends up quitting mom and dad will probably support him, they love us that much. Forest on the other hand can't have enough on his plate, he doesn't know what real work is. He wants to look better for Tia; he won't stop talking about her. I told him he has to act fast before she finds another guy.

I was about to go stop things when I saw him walking towards Ebony but I didn't have to. She freaked out because he's a stranger and ran back inside, 'at a girl! Who goes running in those shoes? I have to talk to her, the guy probably thought she was outside just to see him. You're supposed to be jogging Ebony, not walking by.

Pearl keeps trying to convince mom; she's been looking for her but all she found in her room is Aspen sleeping. He's tired from work, he didn't even make it to his room, mom and dad's room is the first one on the left and he just went inside. I think mom's outside, go see if she's there.

Are you having problems with Harry? Do you need me to go fix it? You can come talk to me, you know, I'm your younger brother but I'll still protect you. Besides, don't you have a bad relationship with Ax? Why are you telling him your secrets?

Why are you sad? Mom will let you go, she's just scared because you're her youngest and she's never been away from you.
We already convinced mom but she still hasn't said it out loud and Pearl is very excited for camp. I think mom also wants her to behave which is why she says she'll think about it but we've heard dad tell her they should let her go.

Nice uniforms girls. Did you miss dressing alike? They also got a job, they're babysitting mom's friend's kids. They won't be home until midnight. They all want money to buy their own things, in a way I think I have it easy. I know I'll have this house when I get married and everything will be mine, I might have a lot of work at home but I don't have to worry about paying for things right now.

Rosie, why are you playing by the fireplace? Are you still feeling bad about Harry? Come on, tell me what happened.
Are you sure he was talking to another girl on the phone? How can you be sure if you only heard his side? I'll talk to him to see what I can find out, I'll pretend I don't know anything. He was probably talking to his friends, maybe Forest knows something.

Forest entered the Novice Blicblock tournament for 10 simoleons. He's really into computers and gaming; he's been talking about his dream job when he's older and that he wants to make the best video games ever and he'll be famous and rich. Do you see Tia in that fantasy? You better do something about it before it's too late.

It's Sunday, why did we come to the museum?
What are you talking about? We spend a lot of time at home as a family. There are a lot of things to do at home, I don't even know why we have to come stare at this thing, what is this supposed to be anyway?
How will thinking about this painting help us in the future? This is the only time I get to spend with Grace, I barely get two days a week, why did you take that from us?

Finally! It's time for lunch, after hours of being forced to look at paintings and Rosie being tortured by all these toys and not being able to play with them. I have to admit, it is nice to eat outside, even if I have to cook. We don't have a grill and this chicken looks really good. We should buy one, I'll have to tell dad.

Um Aspen, what happened in school? You didn't have enough time to learn all? You're not making sense, you should lie down for a bit before mom sees you like that.

I'm sending this to Grace, she asked for a picture of me to keep with her. I've been working hard cooking and cleaning, these muscles need to be noticed.


Previous Next

No comments:

Post a Comment